Monday, October 27, 2014

Sock Monkey Baby Hat


 
There is nothing I get more excited about then FREE cute crochet patterns!  I recently found a new website that has so many free patterns I will be kept busy for a very long time.  Repeat Crafter Me is the name of this blog and I absolutely love it!  She Crafts, Crochets and Cooks!  It is perfect.  Anyway, as I was browsing her blog and trying to decide which project I should start first I came across this adorable Sock Monkey Hat.  I already had the 3 color yarns at home so it was a quick decision!  I followed this Sock Monkey Hat Pattern exactly (Except my red mouth didn't turn out quite the same, but I liked it well enough).  I used Vanna's Choice Cranberry, Vanna's Choice Barley, and 'I Love This Yarn' Ivory.
 
 
 

This will be the perfect baby gift paired up with one of the baby blankets I have already finished (Chevron Baby Blanket). 
 
I am also selling these hats on Etsy, Check them and my other items out!

No comments: