Friday, November 14, 2014

Five on Friday #1 Sparkle


This is my first Five on Friday and I am very excited!  I have been thinking all week about what my 5 favorite things will be and here are my decisions!

{one.} Gold and Glitter
I have had this obsession with gold lately.  I have found some wonderful fabrics at JoAnn's that I have used in multiple crafts but this week I made this fantastic JOY pillow with lots of sparkle and gold!  I just love it!

 
I plan to use lots of gold this Christmas.  Here is another craft I saw this week that I would like to try from Yellow Bliss Road, one of my favorite sites!
 

{two.}Elf on the Shelf
We bought our Elf from Target this week.  I can't wait to start after Thanksgiving.  Ellie is still a little young but it will at least be a fun game of hide-and-seek each morning!


{three.} My new winter coat :)
I ordered it at the end of last week and am still waiting for it to arrive!  I am pretty excited.  I love the pretty burgundy color!  I got it from Macy's.

{four.} Anniversary cake and bubbly :)  Two of my favorite things!
My mom ordered us this delicious cake for our anniversary! Yumm.

{five.} Measuring Ruler
My brother made this for us last year and we finally decided on where we waned to hang it and got it up on the wall.  I do love the rustic look of it! Why did it take so long to hang it up?!
 
 Linking up to:

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

1 comment:

Sophi @ Simply Sophisticated Blog said...

Welcome to the link-up! I love that ruler! Such a fun piece!